1. How much does shipping cost? Shipping won’t cost you a penny if your order total is $35 or greater. If your order total is under $35, shipping will be calculated at checkout based on size and weight of package.
2. What if I am looking for a product that you don’t offer? We are adding new products all the time. It is very likely that we will soon be adding the product you are looking for. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we add a new product. The more interest we get in a product, the sooner it will be added.
3. Where are your products made? All of our health products are made in the United States, manufactured in a FDA inspected facility, and sourced from a GMP certified facility.
4. What is the shelf life of your products? The shelf life on most of our products is between 1½ and 2 years. The "Best Used By" information, located on the bottom of product bottles, represents the date by which the product is best used by.
5. What is the best form of storage for vitamins and supplements? For best results, please store your vitamins and supplements at room temperature away from direct sunlight. We do not produce any supplements that require refrigeration at this time.
6. Are your supplements nut/allergen free? We offer organic, non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan options. Please read each supplement label carefully to determine allergen warning, as some of our supplements contain coconut oil. Our line of products are manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.
7. What is your Return policy? Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOMECO, LLC, 1093 A1A Beach Blvd, #344, St Augustine FL 32080, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
8. What is your refund policy? Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. What is your exchange policy? We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: HOMECO, LLC, 1093 A1A Beach Blvd, #344, St Augustine FL 32080, United States.
10. What is your return policy for Gifts received? If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves, we will send a refund to the original method of payment. To return your product, you should mail your product to: HOMECO, LLC, 1093 A1A Beach Blvd, #344, St Augustine FL 32080, United States. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
11. What is your shipping policy? Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not processed on weekends or holidays. Please note, if we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Domestic Shipping Policy: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We offer UPS and USPS shipping services for all domestic shipments. Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses: HŌM-ECO ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Please be sure to select a USPS shipping option for PO BOX and AFO/FPO addresses. International Shipping Policy: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. We offer DHL and USPS shipping services for all international shipments. Shipment confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours. Customs, Duties and Taxes: HŌM-ECO is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Damages: HŌM-ECO is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.